Danielle joined Bergen Parkinson LLC’s litigation and employment practices group in 2019 after working as a clerk for four years and subsequently as an attorney for four years. Her practice is focused in employment law litigation handling claims of discrimination, retaliation, unpaid wages, and defamation. Additionally, Danielle has experience in personal injury cases for plaintiffs in auto accidents.
- University of Maine School of Law - 2014
- University of Southern Maine - 2010
- 1st U. S. Circuit Court of Appeals
- U. S. District Court - District of Maine
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maine Employment Lawyers Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association