Gregory Braun has been licensed and actively practicing law in the State of Maine since 2010. Residing in the greater Portland area, Gregory is an associate attorney at Bergen Parkinson providing services in the areas of business law, real estate transaction and disputes, civil litigation, and estate planning and administration.
During his career he has assisted hundreds of clients with the creation of all forms of estate planning and advanced directive documents while also administering numerous probate estates. Gregory has significant experience with the creation and transfer of business entities and interests, as well as experience developing not-for-profit entities and securing 501(c)3 designation. Gregory also has extensive knowledge in the field of mortgage and foreclosure law, landlord-tenant law, and real estate transaction.
Additionally, as a professional advocate Gregory has fought and negotiated in almost every area of law – and has done so with great success. Gregory’s career includes countless court appearances and more than 5,000 trials and hearings. He has also successfully secured millions of dollars in cumulative judgements in favor of his clients. Areas of litigation include but not are limited to civil, criminal defense, divorce/custody/family law, guardian ad litem appointments, and foreclosure/FED/small claims.
- Florida International University, J.D. 2008
- Cornell University, B.S. 2005
- United States District Court of Maine
- Public Administrator, Oxford County Probate Court (2012-2016)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Trustee, Kennebunk Free Library
- National 4-H Alumni Community
- Maine State Bar Association (Member)
- York County Bar Association (Member)
- Member of the Delta Upsilon International Fraternity