Jeff Gnecco joined Bergen & Parkinson’s real estate and business practice in 2022, after a decade working as a transactional and business attorney in York County, Maine. A native of Kennebunk, Jeff has spent his legal career helping Mainers adapt to changing business and economic conditions by organizing and reorganizing businesses, managing and transferring assets, and safeguarding the things that matter most. He brings experience with the particular business concerns of restaurateurs, builders, real estate developers, nonprofits, childcare providers, shopkeepers, and creative professionals, among others, and is committed to helping talented people realize their personal and professional goals.
Jeff lives in Saco with his wife and two young children.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. 2004
- Sarah Lawrence College, B.A. 1998
- United States District Court, District of Maine
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maine State Bar Association (Member)
- York County Bar Association (Member)
- Engine, Inc. (Past Board Member)
- Marble Block Redevelopment Corporation (Past Board Member)
- Midcoast Magnet (Past Board Member)
- Penobscot Bay Regional Chamber of Commerce (Past Board Member)