Julia M. Keenan has been licensed to practice law in the State of Maine since 2020. Julia is an associate attorney at Bergen & Parkinson providing services in estate planning and administration since joining the firm in April 2021. Julia graduated from the University of Maine School of Law in 2020. While in law school, Julia completed an internship at the New Hampshire Department of Justice, where she worked in the criminal division. Additionally, she interned at Foreside Financial, LLC, and externed at WEX, Inc., where she worked with the in-house legal teams.
Prior to law school, Julia received her B.S. from Seton Hall University and her M.A. from Seton Hall University School of Diplomacy. While at Seton Hall, Julia played Division 1 Tennis.
Julia is a member of the Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project’s pro bono panel of attorneys where she volunteers to provide pro bono representation to individuals seeking asylum here in the United States.
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Seton Hall University, M.A. magna cum laude, 2017
- Seton Hall University, B.S. magna cum laude, 2016
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maine State Bar Association (Member)
- York County Bar Association (Member)
- Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project