Wayne was born and raised in Kennebunkport, Maine and has been representing individuals and small businesses in Maine for over 40 years. His areas of practice include real estate, business formation, corporate law, and estate planning. After serving two years in the Army attaining the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Reserve, Wayne worked on the legal staff of the Federal Communications Commission in Washington, D.C. and then as a Foreign Service officer for the State Department before returning to Maine.
Wayne is very active in the community in which he lives and works. He is a fifth generation Mason at the Arundel Lodge, has served as a town meeting moderator in the towns of Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Arundel, Hollis, and Ogunquit, and is a long time member of the Kennebunk Rotary Club. He has also been involved in numerous other local charities and civic organizations.
- University of Chicago, J.D., 1966
- Bowdoin College, 1963
- Kennebunk High School 1959
- Washington, D.C.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Maine State Bar Association (Member)
- York County Bar Association (Member)
- Kennebunk Rotary Club (Past President)
- Arundel Lodge (Past Grand Master)
- Red Cross of Southern Maine (Past Board Chair)